Imagine having the power to breathe in and create happiness oxygen. How would that change your life? Happiness 2.02 is a mental-health show for anyone who wants to access their full human cognition, increase energy, and develop high-performance tools they need to tap into their happiness oxygen and reach their next level. Hosted by John Tukums, a TEDx speaker, entrepreneur, author, and inquisitive human being who loves understanding root knowledge and adding value at each and every touchpoint. Get your weekly dose of happiness oxygen every Monday from game-changers—like Former CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Dr. Sue Desmond-Hellmann; Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Lou Ignarro; NY Times Best-Selling Author of ‘Breath’, James Nestor; CEO and Chair, Global Wellness Summit, Susie Ellis. Hear from the people who are reshaping our world and providing hope based on what's possible through their breakthroughs in mindset, biology, and health.
Monday Apr 11, 2022
Monday Apr 11, 2022
“Having access to the skills or the opportunities to experience the skills that would give someone the foundation of health, happiness and fulfill their potential - that is really what it is about.” – Nichol Bradford, Founder, CEO, and Transformative Technology Pioneer.
Changing her life after an attack by choosing not to allow being in the wrong place at the right time, Nichol Bradford, through her incredible inner drive of curiosity and possibility, dedicated her life to working at the intersection of human-centered technology and wellbeing.
Highlights of today’s episode:
- Her drive of curiosity and possibility at her core
- Working at the intersection of human-centered tech and wellbeing
- Her curiosity related to how things work
- Her love of science fiction and thinking about problems against a different backdrop
- How her deep influence by Star Trek created a deep love of technology
- Applying technology to the inner landscape
- Being attacked in a park and how choosing not to allow being in the wrong place at the right time changed her life
- Her love for building Excel models, reading, meditation, boxing and martial arts
- Studying with Dan Brown to see the vast ocean of awareness
- Her experiences while meditating
- Waking up while dreaming
- Deep personalization and awareness
- The Transformative Technology Conference
- Technologies that help us understand ourselves better
Be sure to follow Nichol Bradford on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and connect with her on LinkedIn. Learn more about Transformative Tech Org, Transformative Tech Lab, Transformative Tech Conference and on Nichol Bradford.
Connect with John on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes or wherever you listen.
Until the next episode; take a deep breath and breathe in your Happiness Oxygen.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.